Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Ball and Chain

My Ball and Chain

Many of my friends know the Landmarks Guide I make because I've looted their LM folders to make it.  I've just finished updating the August edition so yay me, no more sorting for two months.  Now I just need to update the version on Marketplace...

With this ball and chain about to be removed until the October edition, I'll be focusing a lot more on blogging and a lot less on playing the librarian. 

The Guide comes in five chapters and you're welcome to any or all:

Shopping
Vanilla (General Interest Sims)
Building/Making
Howto
Adult

IM me for free copies or check on MP in a couple of days

Anne-Elisabeth's Directories



VIOLATOR: Device Pret-a-porter Bodysuit
VIOLATOR: The Gifted collar with silver/black Leash Me Up cuffs
The Muse Poses  Eleos 2





No comments:

Post a Comment